Gjensidige’s object is to create value for society through safeguarding life, health and assets and by relieving customers of risk.
Ethical, social and environmental considerations are integrated in day-to-day operations and in relations with the Group’s stakeholders.
We shall contribute to a better society by:
- Helping prevent traffic accidents
- Helping prevent fire
- Investing in a socially responsible way
- Fighting discrimination
- Being a competence-raising employer
- Offering a health-promoting working environment
- Respecting our customers and their personal secrecy
- Combating corruption and facilitation payments
- Protect whistle blowers
- Take care of the environment and climate